FandomStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HappyDay'Gm Application :DDD

3 posters

Go down

HappyDay'Gm Application :DDD Empty HappyDay'Gm Application :DDD

Post  oguri Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:37 pm

Name/IGN/ID: Anthony,(Age15) HappyDay, Singapore
Country/Time/ Jurong, i can play from 2.00pm to 12midnight so about 10hrs if im really bored or average 4hrs
My strengths is Responsible,Caring,Friendly.....

My Weak Point is i will get angry easily xDD

Underline only two adjectives that describe you the best:

Flexibal - Smart - Self-confident - Friendly - Loyal - Responsible

I have played maple for 3 years, it was my schooltime when i was having lesson in computer lap then i was searching for online game suddenly i found maplesea then i played till priavte sever is up so i play quite a long time ^^

On how many servers have you been? Name them:
MapleHalo,MapleHobo,Chaos,Finalstory,UglyStory,GMS,HitsuMS,VIPMAPLE and MuffStory

Do you have already GM experiences:Yes, I have been a gm in 2 different servers (Hoboms, Maplehalo) and I was responsible. I also know the important tasks of a gm and know its no simple matter that an average person can do on a regular basis.Being a gm has been a huge factor of my mapling career and I have played maple since it came out and plan to play till i get a full time job. The first time I became a gm was half a year ago and the first time i played a private server has 2 weeks b 4 i came a gm.

Why do i wan to be GM:
To Ban Hacker,make the sever popular,and being a gm means alot to me and if im not a gm ill be crushed

Info./ Im not that good in coder, and i can catch hackers very easily and ban them just like that, i can handle daily events like 10 or however many you want me too a day and help players in need.I wont give free items or mesos to any players even if they beg. they will only get items (except Wizet hat) if they win an event. I always have the gm handbook beside me in case i forget a gm command.

How will you react on other players who are annoying or hacking:
I Will Ask them if they can stop hacking/annoying if not i will ask admin wheather i can jail them for
awhile if they still continue to do hacking/annoying i will ask admin wheather i can ban them......

GMs shouldn't work on their own. So how do you think about Chury and SmellyCat?
How do you think can you support us:Chury And SmellyCat are a good gm they are responsible and i can comfirm they can support us because they have effort doing this website rite ?? haha trust me they can support us

You should pick me because im more mature and responsible then all those 12 year olds applying lol, and I dont abuse my powers of a gm. I also know how hard it is to keep a server up and running cause i have my own private server.

During your mapling, have you already encoutered some problems? If yes, which:
Ksing,Scolding me for nothing,Defame me,Ban me for nothing -.-

How do you intend to get new players here?[Without reg. players, GMs are useless]
i can advisted the sever such as putting muffstory link on msn or go to school to ask them to join muffstory and i think i can get them because i very popular in school ^^

Would you leave if you don't become GM:
Honesly, i wont' quit because muffstory is really a good sever... i not lieing because i am really an honest person ^^

Final thoughts...
Also i plan to donate once i hit 16 this year and contribute a fare amount to this server. im sure my parents will allow me to use paypal, if not then ill maybve next year because i have a part time job now. Thanks for your time and i hope you will take my application into consideration. Hope to cya in game Bye sorry for not using the form in sticky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thanx, HappyDay~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited by oguri on Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:24 pm; edited 2 times in total

oguri
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

HappyDay'Gm Application :DDD Empty Re: HappyDay'Gm Application :DDD

Post  [Admin]Chury Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:03 pm

Please use the form in the sticky.
[Admin]Chury
[Admin]Chury
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-09-19

http://r88.no-ip.org:8080/

Back to top Go down

HappyDay'Gm Application :DDD Empty HappyDay'Gm Application :DDD

Post  oguri Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:47 pm

hey admin what do u mean by please use the form in the sticky

oguri
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-10-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitsu Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:45 pm

Hitsu
Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-09-26

http://r88.no-ip.org:8080/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]Chury Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:19 pm

Lol. everyone gets angry easily. Must be a disease.
I like the fact that you know that you are not allowed to give items/meso away for free.
As for you too. Hacking means straight ban. Some servers give warnings but i ban them immediately.
You had your own server? How come you stopped?
And don't worry. People don't need to donate,. I don't want them to think I could scam them.

As for you too. Please wait coz I need to talk to the other GMs and think about ALL applications. Should be 10 or more..gawd..
[Admin]Chury
[Admin]Chury
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-09-19

http://r88.no-ip.org:8080/

Back to top Go down

HappyDay'Gm Application :DDD Empty happyday

Post  oguri Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:22 pm

oh ok thanks ^^ i get understand haha thanks for ur comment

oguri