FandomStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read above this post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

5 posters

Go down

Read above this post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Empty Read above this post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Post  yammichoo Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:46 pm

Name - Hi! My name is Quinton Jasar =P

IGN - Lol, Waiting for it to come online,but when it does my IGN will be Candeh (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Location - I live in Ontario, Canada! FTW

Age - I am 13 years old.

Hobbies - Uhh... Well, I really love singing, I play the drums and I like to play football and soccer. I am also a straight A/B student (Grade 8's so eazy )

Why should we choose you out of a million - I dunno. I like MS and I'm a fun and loving caring person. I'll bring fun everywhere I go!

Have you had any experience being a GM - Actually, I have. I was a GM in my friend's PServer (Unreal4sho Ms... lol dumb name btu was good rates and stuff ). It was fun and I was good at it lol. But he moved. I lost my GM spot and my best friend! No I know GM codes, no just jokin. I use GM handbook lol. Everyone who says they know codes, they just use the HB lol !

Reason why I'm not a GM anymore - Uhm, lol i just said it! I dun feel like copy pasting... lol Razz

Will you donate - Uhm, I dont know... I'm only 13 and i don't have a paypal yet. But when I start work at Tim Hortons (When I'm 14), I'm going to get a Bank Acc and a paypal. So i guess then I could donate.

What can you do to improve the server - Idk... What GM's do best! BAN PPL! And keep server in order and stuffs like that =D Twisted Evil

Are you confident in becoming a GM - Yah i guess. IRL im very enthusiastic and funny. So I take pride in what I do.

On what days are you online - I'm actually on everyday, except when we go places. But we don't on a regular basis.

How many hours a day are you online - Hmm. Between school (I get home at 3:45), I would be on like 4 hours after school (weekdays, Some weekends I'd be on). Idk. I don't have a job yet. But sometimes i hang out with my friends.

Will you level your friends and give them items - I don't think so. It sounds unfair to all the other people playing and It's like I'd be abusing the GM powers. Embarassed

What's your forum user - yammichoo

How can we contact you - I usually have my MSN signed in all the time... So you can just open a chat whenever you want ~ iso.osi@hotmail.com ~

Yah, so this is my GM app! I know... I'm so cool! Cool

THANKS <3 I love you

Sincerely,
Quinton lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by yammichoo on Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
yammichoo
yammichoo
Snail
Snail

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-18

Back to top Go down

Read above this post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Empty Re: Read above this post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Post  Huggable Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:15 pm

Pleas read the Application form in the new topic!!!
Huggable
Huggable
Pokemon
Pokemon

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-10-05

https://fandomstory.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Read above this post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Empty Re: Read above this post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Post  yammichoo Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:20 pm

Ohh we follow that?
yammichoo
yammichoo
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  Huggable Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:12 pm

As Ren aka Chury said...

Due to the growing applications, I decided to open a new forum for it.
Let me put this straight : I will NOT consider reading ANY application, if I haven't seen you in-game, a GM stated me that you were online or see any activity in the chat box or forum.
I DO NOT NEED PEOPLE WHO THINK HIGHLY OF THEMSELVES.
I'm choosing GMs because I want to give ppl the opportunity to experience maple in another way. It's not like I need one! So do not think that anyone will cry when you leave this server just coz we didn't choose you.
I'm trying to be a nice admin because of the other stupid admins, so.. DON'T be respectless or rude towards me or I WILL GET REALLY MAD and stop being nice to anyone.

Now to the people who already wrote an application:
Seriously.Yes, I read your applications and you can stop nagging me about it.
We (Axel,Hitsu&Chury) will talk about who we will be choosing as a new GM
and the list will be put up in this topic:

[-Topic link will be created later-]

If it's empty, then that means that the others haven't decided about you yet. If you see your name there, then congrats. Remember, you are a candidate and will be tested later but that doesn't mean you are GM yet. It might be that the other candidate does something that will surpass you.
Maybe it's his/her skills or his/her personality.

I wanted to keep this a secret till I start the GM test but I saw too many ppl breaking these facts,
so I am going to state it here.
1. We do not want to hear you saying 'I'm bored!Do something.'
If you are bored, then just LEAVE! There are enough people who will fill your spot.
2. Don't tell GMs to warp you! USE SPINEL,FAG!
3. DO NOT PUT YOURSELF OVER OTHERS! As a reg.player you should obey
to the GMs and rules. I don't want chaos in our community.
4. DO NOT LIE ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION!
5. Before you post your application, be sure to copy the following to the top of your application so we can see that you possess a brain and are considerable.

Code:

Owner of this application: I have read the sticky and I aggree to the content.

Note: If you should have broke one of the rules above then it's your own fault. But if you have been a part of our community, then I might forgive you. REMEMBER TO NOT BREAK THEM AGAIN!

USE THIS FORM AND MAKE AN OWN TOPIC !

Code:

1. Full Name/IGN:
2. Age:
3. Location [include Timezone]:

4. What are your weak points:

5. Underline only two adjectives that describe you the best:

Flexibal - Smart - Self-confident - Friendly - Loyal - Responsibel

6. What's your attitude towards the admin and GMs:

Last edited by Huggable on Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I was typing to fast xD So I ment chury... my misstake, i knew that... xD)
Huggable
Huggable
Pokemon
Pokemon

Back to top Go down

Post  yammichoo Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:34 pm

I dnt get it Mad

What does tht mean Idea
yammichoo
yammichoo
Snail
Snail

Back to top Go down

Post  xHeartBeat Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:40 pm

yammichoo wrote:I dnt get it Mad

What does tht mean Idea
Just Follow The Rules , Huggable Posted A Reply , Use The Form With 6 Questions !
xHeartBeat
xHeartBeat
Snail
Snail

Number of posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post  Huggable Sun Oct 19, 2008 9:23 pm

Yes candeh, just read through it and post a new application...
Huggable
Huggable
Pokemon
Pokemon

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]Chury Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:29 pm

My name is Chery?!
And yes Candeh use the form please. I like people to follow the form, so I can have a good structurre.
[Admin]Chury
[Admin]Chury
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-09-19

http://r88.no-ip.org:8080/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitsu Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:25 pm

Lols Hi Chery xD
Hitsu
Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-09-26

http://r88.no-ip.org:8080/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]Chury Wed Oct 22, 2008 1:56 pm

Hey Histu xD
[Admin]Chury
[Admin]Chury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Huggable Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:08 pm

Edited o.O
it was a typo...
Huggable
Huggable
Pokemon
Pokemon

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]Chury Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:56 pm

I know but its fun lol
[Admin]Chury
[Admin]Chury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Huggable Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:19 pm

Lol maybe xD
Huggable
Huggable
Pokemon
Pokemon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down