FandomStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback on your applications

4 posters

Go down

Feedback on your applications Empty Feedback on your applications

Post  [Admin]Chury Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:46 pm

This is not the final decision. I reapeat. THIS IS NOT YET THE FINAL DECISION.
I haven't discussed it properly with SmellyCat. But one thing is sure.We will choose three candidates who will be tested through The GM Day test.
Do not bug me about that, please. I won't decide without SmellyCat D:
[Admin]Chury
[Admin]Chury
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-09-19

http://r88.no-ip.org:8080/

Back to top Go down

Feedback on your applications Empty Re: Feedback on your applications

Post  [Admin]Chury Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:48 pm

1. Name/IGN:Duc/Hitsu One of two ppl who got it right Very Happy!

5. What are your weak points:Lazy at Times <--same XD

10. Why do you want to be GM:
To Help Players In Need and to Ban Hackers . Also Hold Events If Admin Lets :] <-Yush we do :3

11. How will you react on other players who are annoying or hacking:
To Hackers Give Them 1 Chance Then If They Hack Again Ask Chury Or Nobody if I Could Ban
To Anoyying People 1 Chance If they keep Being Annoying i will ask Chury or Nobody If i Could Jail For 20mins <---NUU D: ! Immediately ban hackers D< My poor server T__T
[Admin]Chury
[Admin]Chury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]Chury Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:50 pm

Losty's application
4. What are you strengths [not Chara.Lol]:Events,script,commands/codes,helping ppl,do whatever u say,etc etc..honest and responsible! <--had to laugh at the etc part XD

5. What are your weak points:I don't know alll of the item/etc. id s and less ime cuz of school <--- honest :3

9. Do you have already GM experiences:Yes, I know all codes <----You do o__o? Creepy xD

11. How will you react on other players who are annoying or hacking:I will warn them, if they continue annoy or hack,I take a screenshot shows they are hacking/annoying and show it to you.Or if you on,tell you...If i said wrong,i will do whatever u sayy..
Hack => Ban (no pity) It's good that you mentioned the screenshots. That's good to hear Very Happy
Reply flashed me positively ^^

12. GMs shouldn't work on their own. So how do you think about Chury and SmellyCat? :They know what to do i am sure..And Good luck to them all
12,5?:How do you think can you support us:Hmm,I can say that I gonna do everything you tell to me..
One of two people who noticed the subquestion x3

15. Would you leave if you don't become GM:Of course I won't.Thats a brilliant server! <--too much XD

Last but not least. It's okay that you didnt used the form at the beginning and I like it that you gave the form a personal touch :3
[Admin]Chury
[Admin]Chury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]Chury Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:51 pm

Muffin's application

4. What are you strengths [not Chara.Lol]: Honest, True, Strict. <-- :3

5. What are your weak points: Lazy, Paranoid. <--Lawl! No way XD !!

10. Why do you want to be GM:
Because I like to help and I can give a lot of myself. I'm a responsibel person :] <-- :]

It depends on the situation.
Ask them nicely to stop, Warn them if needed to, Give a second chance if needed to,
Perm- ban, Ban them and ask the admin's suggestion. <--Like that answer >D

13. During your mapling, have you already encoutered some problems? If yes, which:
Godmoders, Superlooters, Monster vacers, Fast attackers, GM pretenders,
Item scammers And using vulgarties. A lot more stuff but I can't really think of them atm xD
@__________@
[Admin]Chury
[Admin]Chury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]Chury Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:52 pm

1. Name/IGN:Rizky Fakkel/ Ragidon <---- One of two who made it right xD

4. What are you strengths [not Chara.Lol]:Keeping the forums clean of spam, keeping the Server clean of Any Rule-Abusing players, Having Fun <--- Ambitious x3 But right now it's Hitsu who proved that he's active in both xD
5. What are your weak points: Getting angry fast by annoying ppl. <----Lol, me too =__=

10. Why do you want to be GM: Im a loyal and MEGALY friendly player. I know
the answer to almost every question. Super Active. <----- That's a bit too much = = For e.g. someone asks why a map is bugged. How can you know that maybe I bugged it accidently or on purpose? And so on..
Hackers: Straight Ban. Annoying people: Warn them. 3rd warning = 30 min ban. <---Perfect reply if you would change the 3rd warning into jail.

14. How do you intend to get new players here? [Without reg. players, GMs are useless] : I know a lot of players on a LOT of servers. <--- I hope only nice ppl and no b/tards o__O

15. Would you leave if you don't become GM: No Waii, i would keep on trying and be open for questions in game! <-- What I expected of everyone.Good :3
[Admin]Chury
[Admin]Chury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]Chury Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:53 pm

Skillet's application

smart responsible <--Orly? In how far O_O?

Because i want to help a few of my friends starting maple:D and Help make twilightstory become the best private server! <-- Aw Very Happy

i would give them a warning but if they continue to do that i would ask chury 1st and than ban them or i could ban them for awhile until chury says to unban them. <--Yea xD

NO I WOULD NOT CAUSE THIS IS THE BEST SERVER I EVER PLAYED <--Are you sure?
[Admin]Chury
[Admin]Chury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]Chury Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:54 pm

1. Name/IGN: Forgoten <----isnt it Forgotten btw XD ? Or did you meant 'For Goten' (Son-Goku's 3rd son) o_O

4. What are your strengths [not Chara.Lol]: Computer, Can try to Script(Learn Fast),
Being Nice to people, <---Sure? To ALL?

5. What are your weak points:Sometime's i dun have really much time cause of school(being on as much as possible),If i have a Bad Day,Get Angry Kinda fast if irritating. <---That's horrible D: ...but honest ._______.

6. Underline only two adjectives that describe you the best:

>[Flexibal]< - Smart - Self-confident - >[Friendly]< - Loyal - Responsibel <--Flexibal is a really good ability :3

Annoying : 1. Ask to stop 2. Ask to stop 3. Jail for 1 min 4. Going to you.For instructions <--Yea Very Happy

15. Would you leave if you don't become GM:No , I wont leave if i Don't Become a GM Just appriciating u tryed me out allready <--Lol
[Admin]Chury
[Admin]Chury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Huggable Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:31 pm

BUUUHUUUUHUUUUUUUUUUHH, Ren u havnt commented my app yet xD jk :afro: lol!
Huggable
Huggable
Pokemon
Pokemon

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2008-10-05

https://fandomstory.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Feedback on your applications Empty GM Application Have fun Reading =D

Post  ownage Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:56 pm

Hey Sorry bout not posting it on the page because i couldn't find the 'New Topic' or anything so sorry about that =D.

1 Name/IGN : Nabeel is my name and my ign is Ownage.

2 Age : i am Currently 14 December im 15.

3 Location Including Time Zone : England (Greenmich mean time) as in its not +1 or -1 or anything Razz.

4 What are your Strengths : I'm Honest (Example like now) Kind, Responsible, Happy Smile

5 What are your Weak points : Tired sometimes not all the time though.

6Flexibal - Smart - Self-confident - Friendly - Loyal - Responsible

7 How long have you been playing MapleStory : Since my bro was i think roughly 14 - 16 and now he's 18 so 2-3 Years.

8 On How many Server you been? Name Them : ( i have been on over 25 so i cant name them all i'll name some) CareStory , BossNiggams , FinalStory , AngerFistms , MapleCrusade , Sydneyms , Dracostory , Harukims and more.

9 Do you already have gm experience : Yep i have alot of experience Specially when i was on my Bros Server (it was Fun, i dont think it'll be more fun then this tho)

10 Why do you want to be a GM : I love Helping Noob's and making there mapling lives better then mine used to be and i like holding Events For people if Admin Doesnt mind. i also Help Banning people and if anyone spams i'll give them a warning they do it again it'll be jail but for a few min and 3rd time it'll be jail since admin thinks its a right time to let them out or until they stopped spamming. if anyone gets reported for hacking i will use hide and spy on them for a couple of minute and then see.

11 How will you react on other players who are annoying or hacking:Like i said before annoying people will be 2 - 3 warning s and hackers depending on the hack type if its serious it'll be no warnings it'll be ban and for like small hacks it'll be a warning then ban.

12 GMs shouldn't work on their own. So how do you think about Chury and SmellyCat?
How do you think can you support us: i think if the Server is Dedicated to 24/7 and atleast 1 gm isnt on all the time the Maplers will get the chance to do something bad so of course u dont want ur maplestory messed up or big time hacked so it'll be better if there is more gm's , The Bigger the Community the More The Gm's .

13 During your mapling, have you already encoutered some problems? If yes, which: Godmode , supertubi , Ufj (unlimited Flash jump) , Fake Gm's , Scammer .

14 How do you intend to get new players here? [Without reg. players, GMs are useless] : i can get a whole bunch of people like all the different servers i play just tell me buddies and guildies altogether it will be atleast 150 and most of them will come and play and i can tell people i know in real life Very Happy

15 Would you leave if you don't become GM : Of course not i like this Server it owns if i did become a gm i wud be more happier then usuall but i am still happy Very Happy

Thx And Remember Have fun Mapling , I hope i Impressed the Admin , Gm ~Ownage~

ownage
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitsu Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:53 am

Plz Post This in gm app Forums Not in FeedBack plz ....
Hitsu
Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-09-26

http://r88.no-ip.org:8080/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down