FandomStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kalbi's GM App(EDITED)

2 posters

Go down

Kalbi's GM App(EDITED) Empty Kalbi's GM App(EDITED)

Post  Kalbi Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:43 pm

1. Name/IGN: Eugene/Kalbi

2. Age: 14

3. Location [include Timezone]:Maryland/EST

4. What are you strengths?:
I have recent experiences as a GM and i know the rules of using my powers, and i try my best to ban all hackers. Also i want to make this server best it can be, and if i get voted to become a GM i want to be one of the best GM's.

5. What are your weak points:

I sometimes am a little bit lazy, but that can be worked on. Very Happy

6. Underline only two adjectives that describe you the best:

Flexible - Smart - Self-confident - Friendly - Loyal - Responsible

7. For how long have you been playing MapleStory:
I've played maple story for about two years and private servers for about one year.

8. On how many servers have you been? Name them:
I have been on PickleMS, BerserkMS, FinalStory, AncientMS, TwilightMS, CakeStory, MapleChaos. On each of those servers i have been somewhat satisfied but not to the fullest because i was not a GM, i believe that being a GM in a server is a lot of fun. Very Happy

9. Do you have already GM experiences:
Yes, i was a GM in my friends old server that he got rid of.(GalaxyStory) I was one of the most loved GM's in that server, because i was helpful, i did donations right away, i answered all questions that weren't stupid, and i helped the community grow.

10. Why do you want to be GM:
I want to be a GM because when I used to play BerserkMS, I always see hackers ksing me and they piss me off. I've always wanted to ban them on the spot and make them learn their lesson, but sadly I wasn't a GM on that server. In my other server(Finalstory) and i've reached max lvl and it gets so boring since there aren't many events, if I were a GM I would plan many events with other GM's.

11. How will you react on other players who are annoying or hacking:
Hackers: I would ban them on the spot, hacking is hacking.
Neusences: I would give them warnings and if they continued I will jail their ass. ;D

12. GMs shouldn't work on their own. So how do you think about Chury and SmellyCat?
How do you think can you support us:
Well i can support by giving a helping hand to Chury and SmellyCat if they needed it. Also I vote for this server daily and if all the members here vote it will soon be on the top. In my past experiences as a GM in my friends server I hosted many events and people came back always and contacted their friends to join which made it more popular.

13. During your mapling, have you already encountered some problems? If yes, which:
Just minor glitches, lagging NPC's, lagging in general. But good job Chury. ;D

14. How do you intend to get new players here? [Without reg. players, GMs are useless] :
I will ask my friends to join, or get people in game to get their friends by making this server more fun

15. Would you leave if you don't become GM:

No i wouldn't leave if i wasn't a GM, I would just be stupid to leave just because i didn't get the GM placement.

Eugene/Kalbi
:albino:
VOTE FOR KALBI lol!

Kalbi
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Kalbi's GM App(EDITED) Empty Re: Kalbi's GM App(EDITED)

Post  [Admin]Chury Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:43 pm

ah good. You used the form. I will look into the app then :3
[Admin]Chury
[Admin]Chury
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-09-19

http://r88.no-ip.org:8080/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum