FandomStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gary's GlobalModerator's [GM] Application.

3 posters

Go down

Gary's GlobalModerator's [GM] Application. Empty Gary's GlobalModerator's [GM] Application.

Post  gary Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:42 am

P.s, i know i didn't use the correct format you intended, by I really put time to go beyond.

I know Codes for 80% of things. Gm commands Check. Active Daily, Active on forums.

Name: Gary Kwong
Language: English & Chinese(Cantonese)

Ways to contact me.
IGN: Gary
AIM: curiousdinosaur
Myspace: if all else fails, it's private so just message me "myspace.com/gary_kwong"
Ventrilo: SN- Gary"if you guys buy a server, i'd be gary, i'm also active on that."

Maplestory Experiance

I've played for at least 3+ years now. Starting at around 12, 7th grade. I have a clear understanding of where everything is and how all the skills work. My home World is Khaini. I Have a Hermit as well as a Crusader. I've been in many Known guild's before a hack wiped them all out. Some as "DopeTurtles, Samurai, Kami, Billionaire, and Calamity (Salleems guild).
I was a happy in my server as a Henesys Whore, helping lower levels finish up quests. Giving them directions as to where to go for job advancements. What i miss most is my Henesys friends, but i left them all hoping to have a more exciting time in Intense Maple Story.

Life outside of Maplestory

I am Attending High School, as a Up coming Junior. This year is going to be a challenge because, it's JUNIOR year! the most important year in high school. Every College looks at this year. So i'm committed to this year. I also take SAT classes on Saturdays from 9 in the morning till 4 in the atfernoon. Our school has a few changes now, so sports will not count as a class now and will all be atfer school. I am in the Basketball and Tennis team "1st Semester Basketball, 2nd Tennis." Both requires Teamwork and effort, as well as being 100% dedicated to the sport and school. I am also in 2 Clubs at my School. *PAC* Pacific Asian Club and *Key Club International* Pac is a organization that trys to spread the understanding of the Asian culture. We perform Dances for Our school, other schools as well as events like Tofu fest and such. We do this because we enjoy it and we don't charge. Key club international is a Club where we do community service around our school campus, other school and parks. We all have a belief that we can make a cleaner and safer environment in this community for the up growing population.

Why do I think I'm fit to be gm?

I am very Active as a Player and talkative . So i won't be busy a lot of times. I am very loyal with the server and I am willing to help and try new things. I'm very patient ! I help lower levels level up , i like to help out players and help the community, and if i become a GM i believe i can help the community even more so.

Why do I want to become a GM!?

Once I found out GM's were looking for 3 new gm's i want ecstatic. I thought this may just be the opening i was hoping for. I want to be Gm because I want to be there for a player WHENEVER they need help, i already do this as a player on Twilight, but I'm sure that if I become a GM i can expand the resources for them. I have contribute my Time to the server, I am very active, I Help just about everyone that asked me to. Sadly i had to turn some down, because I my house is still currently under construction so I help around the house when i can. i Am 110% Dedicated to this server, I am willing to learn to decode and code, and put all my effort into this server! Twisted Evil

Some Other things about me.

I enjoying hanging out with friends like everyone else. My Passion in Sport was Basketball, until i joined the Tennis team! <3 tennis. I'm really short 5'4 and a skinny type Asian Razz i eat a lot of junk food. I don't know if it's normal to eat over the pasted limit of 2000 Calories and hit over the 4000 selection. I love dogs , i have a beagle named "Kobe" and a Mixed breed , looks like a mini German Shepard that won't grow "Apple". I like saying hi to strange while walking with my friends. i Punch people when i see a Volkswagen buggy.
i enjoy texting..ZOMG right when i switched from 400 text to unlimited, 2 days later, my phone screen cracked.. -____-" bummer. oh well yeah "Razz I'm really kick back and random.Animes- Naruto, Bleach, Code Geass, Soul Eater, Claymore, those are the main one's.. [: Thanks

Thanks for reading, I know i typed a lot and you guys probably didn't read everything, but I'm really dedicated to the server and i think becoming a GM would vast expand the ability's that i can do for the players.

gary.

Copyrights[i]

Last edited by gary on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:30 am; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : miner typo's.)
gary
gary
Keep going
Keep going

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Gary's GlobalModerator's [GM] Application. Empty Re: Gary's GlobalModerator's [GM] Application.

Post  Hitsu Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:30 am

Oh Yea A Chink Very Happy
Hitsu
Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-09-26

http://r88.no-ip.org:8080/index.php

Back to top Go down

Gary's GlobalModerator's [GM] Application. Empty Re: Gary's GlobalModerator's [GM] Application.

Post  gary Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:48 am

excuse me?
well i guess i'm a chink Razz tho i have eye's that are bigger than most asian's.

So: what did you think of my application? >< feedback perhaps?
gary
gary
Keep going
Keep going

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitsu Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:54 am

lols same @ the eyes part

Too Long Just follow The form xD Dont Think admin Cud Be Bothered Reading that xD
Hitsu
Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  gary Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:57 am

i rather type at a more mature level. Feels more comfortable. Gm's should look at this in a good way, that i'm willing to go extra and put more effort. This could relate to Actually Game-play.
gary
gary
Keep going
Keep going

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitsu Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:07 am

ic Its a gud app hope for the best :O

Edit: Gms has only Opened for 3 Years rite? How come u Say u played for 4 :O
Hitsu
Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  gary Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:15 am

i remember talking about playing in bera with my cousin back in 7th grade summer school going to 8th grade, now i'm a Junior, so that's around 4 years. oO correct me if i'm wrong.

"it's a good Application, hope for the best"

Did you really read it f1!!

Last edited by gary on Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add his quote, forgot)
gary
gary
Keep going
Keep going

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitsu Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:18 am

lols i did, but its only been released for 3 years oo becuz this years not a full year yet :S
Hitsu
Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  gary Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:24 am

Thanks for the heads up, i'd edit it right now.
gary
gary
Keep going
Keep going

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitsu Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:28 am

Glad to help Very Happy
Hitsu
Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  gary Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:31 am

done, is there anything else i can add to my application that would make it more stronger or more interesting?
gary
gary
Keep going
Keep going

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitsu Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:34 am

dunno seems gud so far
Hitsu
Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  gary Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:35 am

Thanks, i appreciate that comment, thanks, i'd check up tomorrow after school, goodnights Very Happy
gary
gary
Keep going
Keep going

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitsu Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:37 am

laters
Hitsu
Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]Chury Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:47 pm

First: I appreciate the time that you put into your application and will read it.

Second: Hitsu is my pet. Beware, he bites xD
[Admin]Chury
[Admin]Chury
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-09-19

http://r88.no-ip.org:8080/

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitsu Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:57 pm

lols
Hitsu
Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down