FandomStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM application

3 posters

Go down

GM application Empty GM application

Post  iceforlover Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:39 am

1. Name/IGN: Johnathon Lindsay - Mysticilbi once made
2. Age: 16 . Turning 17 in october 28
3. Location [include Timezone]:

California (GMT-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

4. What are you strengths [not Chara.Lol]:

If i was to say my strenghts are is they are computers and problem solving skills

5. What are your weak points:

My weak points mostly is about organization main thing i can be organized but mostly its in a messy way =3

6. Underline only two adjectives that describe you the best:

Flexibal - Smart - Self-confident - Friendly - Loyal - Responsibel Srry about the more then 2 underlined hard to describe me best in just 2 words D: didnt read it right i miss words sometimes when i read

7. For how long have you been playing MapleStory:

I have been playing maplestory for about 4 years now

8. On how many servers have you been?

Name them: 2 so far Mapleglobal and TakenMS

9. Do you have already GM experiences: no

10. Why do you want to be GM:

The reason why i would want to be a GM is because i think i would be able to help out with the game i have thought of applying for GM but just never found a server to apply for

11. How will you react on other players who are annoying or hacking:

What i would react on people for hacking i would give them one warning if they are at a low level if they been doing it for a while then they should be banned because if they are high levels and still hacking then they would think that they can get away with it thus creating more and more hackers. If a person was annoying me i would ask what is the matter because mostly if someone annoys you they might have a reason. If it does continues then i will ask the server administrator if they can do something about the issue because i dont want to be the person to ban someone for being annoying thats just not a good idea so i leave the decision with the server admin

12. GMs shouldn't work on their own. So how do you think about Chury and SmellyCat?
Im not really sure about both of you i know that you both have good skills in development for making a server and keeping it active and suportive thus the things i see would determine how i would rate how well you two can handle things and if this is a good server to be playing on

How do you think can you support us:
The way i think i can help support you is that i am independant mostly i am real stricted agianst hackers depending on how long they been doing it I have played maplestory for many years and i think the experiences from that would help out with some problems. I have found many problems on computer and was able to find the problem and fix them successfuly. And for me to be a GM would help me expand my skills in computers so i would be able to learn more and more on how to make things better

13. During your mapling, have you already encoutered some problems? If yes, which:

Yes i have. The problems i have encoutered was downloading maplestory and why it didnt work. I have found the problem and it was the patch every time i logged in it alwaysed d/c me for no reason i found out the problem because everytime i went to the cash shop it never d/c me and when i come out then im offline. mostly the problem was that there was a bug in the path file that made the constant problem happening i dont know what exactly was the problem but i know that they fixed it after i made a statement about it

14. How do you intend to get new players here? [Without reg. players, GMs are useless] :
I dont really know how i can get new players here. Even if i ask people to join at school mostly nobody would join just my closes friend but he might leave if the server is not good hes one of those people that judges on the porformence of the server and how easy it is. Mostly nobody really play maplestory cept 2 of my friends thats mostly all i can say for now

15. Would you leave if you don't become GM:
I wouldnt leave if i dont become a GM because then i would know that i need to practice on my application this is like the 2nd gm/admin application i made so far 1 here and another in animaRO. If i was a person that would leave then i would never forgive myself because nobody gets what they want and if you dont get what you want that just means you have to try harder next time

Last edited by iceforlover on Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sometimes i miss words reading so i messed up with question number 6)
iceforlover
iceforlover
Mushmom xD
Mushmom xD

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

GM application Empty Re: GM application

Post  Hitsu Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:12 am

Maple hasnt Been opened for 4 years yet only 3 (its not a full year yet :O)

No Chances for Hacking Straight Ban
Hitsu
Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-09-26

http://r88.no-ip.org:8080/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  iceforlover Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:18 am

yes it has mapleglobal has had 3 anniversarys and those three only contain not including hte first time it has been out first its the time they make the server 1st year then the anniversary is 2nd year so the 3rd anniversary would be 4 years =/

and besides the hacking thing sometimes people can join a server without knowing the rules depends on the level they are mostly to notice hackers is like easy because they hack and almost everybody gets equips once they level so they would be wearing the equips that they have brought you can tell the difference from the level and the level of the equip that they are wearing
iceforlover
iceforlover
Mushmom xD
Mushmom xD

Back to top Go down

Post  iceforlover Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:33 am

umm i need a link for the registration mostly because the auto thing i want to register but sorta hard to when the registration isnt really on at the time
forgot to say
Very active a gammer who isnt =3 srry for missing things to add i got nurves 2nd application to filll out ._.
iceforlover
iceforlover
Mushmom xD
Mushmom xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitsu Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:50 am

lols ic
The hackers Shud Read ThE Rules Before hacking :3

And plz dont double Post ;]
Hitsu
Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]Chury Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:55 am

didnt read it right i miss words sometimes when i read <-- gg

Let me check the year issue.
[Admin]Chury
[Admin]Chury
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-09-19

http://r88.no-ip.org:8080/

Back to top Go down

Post  iceforlover Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:37 pm

maybe i am wrong about how long i played i should of put almost 4 years =/ cause its not long till another annivarsary comes well lata =3 gotta beat sephiroth D:
iceforlover
iceforlover
Mushmom xD
Mushmom xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitsu Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:07 am

lols Sephiroth is Pro Gl
Hitsu
Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  iceforlover Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:15 am

thanks i just killed him woot and i got the fenfir keyblade its helpful now =3
iceforlover
iceforlover
Mushmom xD
Mushmom xD

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]Chury Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:13 am

xD
Everyone plays Kindom Hearts but only a few played Final Fantasy VII (the original)
You all lag basic knowledge D<
I will comment back on your app asap. Btw when you were yesterday on and spamming the chat box, the server was online the whole time o.o
Subscribe to this site and check the status if you are unsure xD
[Admin]Chury
[Admin]Chury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iceforlover Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:25 pm

hey dont say we lag at basic knowledge when you dont know the whole person i love final fantasy 7 still my favorite game in the whole entire world i still play it because it has a great story line. I just cant beat ruby and emerald weapon *sigh* hardest monsters im still going to keep trying untill i beat them and u say few play FF7 i still know people thats playing it right now best game ever FF7 FTW
iceforlover
iceforlover
Mushmom xD
Mushmom xD

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]Chury Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:54 pm

I still store the english and german version in my closet. Lol!
And why do you need ruby and emerald? Just get ultima xD
I was once stuck in the acient temple and leveled all my chars near 180 coz of boredom. Beating Ultima was easy as pie .__. Though I hate it to see when Aerith dies TwT
[Admin]Chury
[Admin]Chury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iceforlover Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:59 am

ya i guess for some reason they say on the japannese version of maplestory theres a way to get arieth back and for a glimps i think one of the parts to it is when u go to the church you can see arieth right there for like a sec and then gone i believe that is one part of bringing her back on the japanese version well of course ultima was easy -.- ancient temple was easier =3 i got bored though my friends and sister beat ruby and emerald weapon though ._. really really annoyed with ruby weapon i tried to beat him he just killed me -.- i did like a mime omnislash and it did 0 dammage that was sooooo evil though cause then i figured out you have to hit him while his tenticles are in the ground which is annoying to because each tentecle does like dammage + stun + poison i think the left one does regular right one does mp dammage which is annoying cause then you would like run out of potions and then he would already have its tenticles out and if you use knights of the round table on him he goes berserk and cast a friken ultima which kills me in one hit im like OMG all that work for nothing -.- well i still cant get on muffstory i am trying and trying i think its karma
-.- it might be online it might not be but who knows i tried its on v55 version what more can i do nothing more so im just going to wait now i guess i hope it works today
iceforlover
iceforlover
Mushmom xD
Mushmom xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Hitsu Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:01 am

lols long paragraph :O
Hitsu
Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu
[GM]Hitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]Chury Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:58 am

Wait, I remember playing the japanese one on my very first time. My uncle bought it in some VG store and I went like 'Cool. This game looks cool because of the guy with ze spikey hair!'. It was b/w coz the game couldn't really support PAL and I randomly clicked on the signs and options. The reason why I couldn't get out of the ancient temple was because of the b/w-ness. Every stair and way (the whole BG) was gray and I couldn't find the exit =.= .Later I got the english version and suddenly found everything coz it was COLORED *_______*. Then I started to play both versions because the japanese one was black 'n white but my charas there were more powerful. Though the Aerith part is really ridiculious and I never found Emerald XD. Never knew that .__.

It was on everytime you downloaded the v.55 but since you are finished, I didnt saw you yesterday D:
P.S. My laptop's power died
[Admin]Chury
[Admin]Chury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  iceforlover Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:28 pm

emerald weapon is in deh ocean cause it likes swiming so much its like a octopus it moves around many many times its sometimes near the ship where u get double cut and yuffies ultimate weapon or in the crator in the middle of the ocean or swimming around somewhere or at the red ship where you shot down the captain ship in the submarine thingy
iceforlover
iceforlover
Mushmom xD
Mushmom xD

Back to top Go down

Post  [Admin]Chury Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:50 pm

ah that O_O
I thought it was another type of Ultima and killed it ._.
Like you said, Its where you get Yuffie's weapon (thought it was her materia) where you dive in the ocean. I always saw that ruby weapon in my back and was afraid. Thought it was really creepy >__>
[Admin]Chury
[Admin]Chury
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down